Home > Clinical > Clinical Laboratory Testing
Clinical Laboratory Testing
AIT is a clinical testing laboratory that provides quality results
AIT Laboratories provides you with quality results for all of your clinical laboratory testing needs. Our lab employs full-time chemists who are trained professionals to oversee the quality process, verifying that the results we deliver are accurate and precise – every time.
We offer you a wide menu of clinical laboratory tests designed to help you provide effective patient care – from diagnosis to drug therapy to compliance. AIT can also provide you with custom-designed services to meet your needs.
Here are just a few examples of work we can perform:
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Assessing pharmacokinetics for drug absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination
- Monitoring body burden during detoxification
- Analyzing hair or meconium for in-utero drug exposure
- Providing differential diagnosis of poisoning or exposure to toxic materials
- Assessing patient compliance to prescribed drug therapy
- Developing custom assays for unique testing needs
- Creating and validating assays for newly released pharmaceuticals
- Testing unusual specimens like hair, bone/tissue biopsies, meconium, nails, and vitreous fluid (in addition to routine specimens of blood, serum, plasma and urine)
AIT reports all results to you in a simple, easy-to-read format. Click here to see a sample clinical testing laboratory report.
For more information, please contact our Client Services Department.